Monday, April 1, 2013

A: About



Hello and welcome to the April A to Z Blogging Challenge on the SNC Quarter Notes blog!

During the month of April, I'll be posting something every day (except Sundays) that is relevant to the Letter of the Day. My name is Sara and I'm one of the editors here at the SNC Quarter Notes ezine. The QN is an unofficial ezine written "By Chasers, For Chasers" - the fan community of the Atlantic Records 10-man a cappella group, Straight No Chaser. Please check out our past issues in the Issues Archive. We're all very proud of the guys and this project!

The challenge content will be from the same areas of interest as the content of our ezine - Straight No Chaser, the Chaser community and a cappella in general. This is my second year taking on the challenge and I'm excited to do it again. Last year I posted kind of a beginner's guide to Straight No Chaser called "The ABCs of SNC." This year it's going to be a little more freeform.

Special "Thank you!" shoutout to the A to Z Challenge founder, Arlee Bird, for creating such a fun annual blogging event!

See y'all tomorrow! :o)

~Sara~

11 comments:

Donna L Martin said...

Good luck with the challenge! I participated last year and had a blast!

Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm a new follower. This is my first challenge, and I'm loving it! :)

SNC Quarter Notes said...

Hello, Donna and Morgan! Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the challenge!

~Sara~

Anonymous said...

Great way to tie in the alphabet! My Spin teacher loves to play SNC at the gym, really gets everyone moving. Happy A-Zing!

jesstopper.com/blog

SNC Quarter Notes said...

Hey, we love to hear that! :o) Thanks for stopping by, Jess!

~Sara~

エイプリル said...

I'm a new follower also. This sounds so interesting; I can't wait to read more.^^

swright011699 said...

Sounds great!
A to Z Challenge: http://www.shellygoodmanwright.com/apps/blog/

Claire Hennessy said...

Looking forward to discovering a bit more about "Chasers". New follower over from A-Z.

Stratoz said...

Stumbled here from the challenge site. I know their music. I own their music. How cool is that!

Kate said...

Looking forward to another great SNC A-Z Sara!

Thanks for letting me know about the challenge. Let's hope I survive ;)
A to Z Challenge: relaykate.tumblr.com

Kate

Trisha said...

Hi, nice to meet you - I'm here via the A to Z of course :) My first A-to-Z was a bunch of random things I thought up each day, for the most part.

Post a Comment