Saturday, March 31, 2012

Get Ready!



Hey, Chasers!

On behalf of the SNC Quarter Notes blog, I have accepted the "Blogging from A to Z Challenge"! http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/  For the entire month of April, I'll be blogging about "The ABCs of SNC."

I need WORDS from YOU! What would you like to see me blog about? Send your SNC-related words by email (SNCQuarterNotes@gmail.com, subject: A to Z), comment on this post, post to our FB page (http://www.facebook.com/sncquarternotes), tweet them to @SNCQuarterNotes or @wtrfallprincess, or send them by carrier pigeon. If I use your word, you will get a credit in the post.

Will I make it for ALL 26 letters and ALL 26 days? Oh, the drama!!!  Be ready to cheer me on or to point and laugh. See y'all tomorrow!

2 comments:

theblindspot said...

Shoot. I'm fresh out of carrier pigeons.
Let's see...
A A cappella (that almost seems silly)
B Beep (because bass would need more than one blog)
C Chalking
D Dawg. Dan? Dance moves? Dmitry.
E
F Fashion Committee
G Glissando
H Hoosiers
I Indiana
J
K
L
M Monochromatic outfits
N
O
P
Q
R
S Suits/Stools/Stairwells/ Straight No Chaser
T Twelve Days
U United Kingdom/Undone bow ties/Up On The Roof
V Video
W Wookie
X
Y
Z

OK, this is obviously a work in progress. I should probably email...haha

waterfallprincess said...

You're doing great, thank you!

Post a Comment